With uninvited and unwanted email becoming a problem, email services have made their spam filters more rigorous. Regrettably, these stronger guidelines for filtering can cause genuine emails to be mistaken as spam. To make sure you continue receiving our mailings, we suggest that you follow the instructions below and add us to your whitelist. A whitelist is a list of email addresses that you want to receive email from. Adding an address to your whitelist ensures that email from that address will not be filtered as spam.
Here are whitelisting instructions for some of the major email service providers.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Gmail Contacts List:
1. Click "Contacts" along the left side of any Gmail page.
2. Click "Create Contact".
3. Copy and paste sales @ brokeassphone .com into the primary email address dialog box.
4. Click "Save".
If the mailing is in your SPAM folder, check the box next to the mailing and click the "Not Spam" button along the top.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
1. Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
2. Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
3. Select the “Safe List” link.
4. Copy and paste sales @ brokeassphone .com into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
5. Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
If the mailing is in your "Junk E-Mail Folder", open the email and click the "Not Junk" button.
You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to "Blocked Senders List" instead of "Safe List". If you see the mailing's from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
Add the address you want to receive mailings from to your Safe Senders list:
1. On the Tools menu, click "Options".
2. On the Preferences tab, click "Junk E-mail".
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click "Add".
4. In the Add address box, copy and paste in sales @ brokeassphone .com and click OK.
Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox:
1. Open your mailbox and click on "Mail Options" (upper right hand corner).
2. Select "Filters" under the Management column.
3. Click the "Add" button on the Filters page.
4. In the "From header:" row, make the drop down "contains" and put the mailer's from address sales @ brokeassphone .com in the box.
5. At the bottom of the page Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select "Inbox".
6. Click the "Add Filter" button.
If the mailing is in your Yahoo Bulk Folder open the email and click the "Not Spam" button. You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your "Blocked Addresses" list. You can find your "Blocked Addresses" list by clicking "Mail Options" and then clicking the "Blocked Addresses" link under the Spam column. If you see the mailing's from address on this list, select it and click the "Remove Block" button.
Add the "From address" you want to receive mailings from to your AOL address book:
1. Click the "Mail Options" menu and select "Address Book".
2. Inside the "Address Book" window, click the "Add" button.
3. Inside the "Address Card for New Contact" window cut and paste sales @ brokeassphone .com into the "Other E-Mail" field.
4. Make our From address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking the associated check box to the right of it.
5. Click the "Save" button.
If the mailing is in your SPAM Folder, you can open the email and click the "This Is Not Spam" button.
CartYou have: 0 in your Cart